• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is my bunny?

sweety

Warren Scout
Hiya

I asked on here ages ago what breed you all thought my bunny Duchess was? She is a lot older now and fully grown to an amazing 10lbs, not a small bunny :lol: but a gentle giant.

So not a silver Fox because she has tan specs, ive been told a Black Otter, a Silver Martin, ive tried looking for pics on the internet but nothing has come up. She looks too perfect to be a cross bred the markings are even, not that crossbreds arnt perfect, they are in my eyes, all bunnies are.

duch3.jpg

d.jpg

dccc.jpg

Anyone know ?????

Sweety

hi

Hiya

Thanks, the thing is Silver Fox havent got the Tan like she has, they are just black and silver.

Yes Gem, I know shes like yours, Black Otter..

Oh well shes stunning , shes almost got satin coat too, so shiney.

Shes such a darling, uses her litter tray and cuddling her is like a big fluffy soft cushion :lol:

Thanks

Lisa

its black otter marking but im not sure of the breed. She looks like someone elses bun on here (who has a bun called pip)

Looks a little overweight though- sorry to comment.

Whatever she is, she's absolutely stunning :love: and I don't think overweight. It's normal for rabbits to gain some weight over winter and then lose it in summer. I was chatting to Kay from Bunnyhops the other day and we were discussing the same thing, that we're both cutting down dried food slightly now spring's here and once the warmer weather arrives the rabbits will be getting more exercise anyway.

She looks quite similar in colouring to Max in my sig and I was told he was Silver Fox - with loppy ears .......

Back