• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

substitute friend...

Ozzy has Delilah his beloved companion.

She's just a soft toy suitable for a young child, and she doesn't have any hard eyes or thing he can pull off.

As long as the toy doesn't have things the bun could choke on then I think it's ok.

Also keep an eye out that Daffodil isn't eating the teddy cause it could cause a nasty blockage.

Ozzy loves having Delilah and even though she's not real he cuddles to her and grooms her. It's so lovely to watch :)

XxX

Hi Faye..best to avoid long haired toys..ones with fluff and ribbons and bean filled ones..good old fashioned ones with very short fur are great :D

glad you're taking good care of Daffodil! :D

This is Ozzy and Delilah, her fur is quite short :)

Ozzyguardingdelilah.jpg

XxX

Found one! my o/h looked disgusted as i plucked it's eyes out :shock: (sewed up the holes :oops: ).
Note: the toy has just been to the grooming parlour and has had a complete no.1 hairdo - so fur is very short!

dafftoy2.jpg

dafftoy.jpg

This is now a bonded pair and they must be rehomed together! :lol:

Back