• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bio-pro lapis

Ozzy'sMummy

Alpha Buck
Heya :)

I was just wondering I have been given some for Ozzy to go in his water but he has an evil bottle that leaks so to make sure he gets the whole sachet will it be ok to make up the sachet with 50ml of water (what it says to do) and syringe it to him?

Thanks in advance :D

XxX

Ozzy'sMummy said:
Heya :)

I was just wondering I have been given some for Ozzy to go in his water but he has an evil bottle that leaks so to make sure he gets the whole sachet will it be ok to make up the sachet with 50ml of water (what it says to do) and syringe it to him?

As long as syringing is acceptable to him and not stressing him out that would be better than putting it into his water but methinks Ozzy deserves a treat and a new water bottle :lol: :lol:

He quite likes the syringe so I think I'll give it to him that way :lol:

The water bottle that he has is the smallest one they do at Pets at Home and he licks it but it seems to drip so I'd prefer for him to have it via a syringe so he gets it all :)

Thanks for the reply :)

XxX

Back