• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sian (AKA Attilla The bun) looking a bit better!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some if you may have seen the pics of Sian when she first arrived.
when she arrived
Sian.jpg

.well although she hasn't changed much I can see a difference in her already..these pics were taken today
Siana.jpg

sianb.jpg

I doubt they show the difference..but she is also slightly more active as she proved by escaping from her cage and trashing my spare room..including chewing the door frame and sheet on bed :shock:

I posted these on another of Sian's threads but I am not sure that you saw them.

So here is some more encouragement for Sian

Sarah when adopted

rabbits302.jpg

Sarah now

rabbits385.jpg

You can do it Sian!! ( AKA Madam Grumpster :roll: :lol: )

Janex :D

i think her stomach is becoming more arched up you can dfinitely see a difference aww give her a few weeks she will be a different bunny and have a new lease of life :love:

wow Jane the difference in Sara is amazing! :D

Sara is beautiful..showed her pic to Sian for encouragement..Sian growled, spat and tried to bite through the bars of her cage..so I think that is a postive sign ..for her! :lol:

honeybunny said:
Sara is beautiful..showed her pic to Sian for encouragement..Sian growled, spat and tried to bite through the bars of her cage..so I think that is a postive sign ..for her! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see a difference already, not just some weight loss, but her coat is looking much better and she looks more confident! :D

How can a bunny who looks so cute and adorable be so agressive?
Maybe you should have named her Naomi?
She has definately lost weight. Her tummy is not dragging on the floor in the latest pics!

Keep up the good work Jill.

Back