• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous boy

karen354

Warren Veteran
IMAG1068.jpg

I'm sure some of you remember Elaine Tameside rescue needed fosterers New Years eve ? Well this is Fudge( I know i've posted some pics of him before this) I took him on as a foster bun, I advertised him on Rabbit Rehome and had no enquirys at all :shock: ....
Thankfully we decided to keep him, I think I knew from day one I wouldnt be able to give him up..
After a lot of work and a wifey bun for him hes now a lovey tame boy :D he enjoys cuddles and nose rubs.. I adore this little guy so much he such a friendly sweet boy :love: :love:

oh look at that fluffy face... gorgeous boy and glad he has a nice wife and home :) how could anyone not want him!?

Awww, There he is :love: He's lovely Karen, You've done well with him :thumb: Wish his lil friend Jen would follow in his steps, Shes turning back into a demon :roll: Xx

You can tell they are brothers can't you ?
In the pic Fudge looks a little overweight hes not though just the angle hes sitting.

beckiboo186 said:
Awww, There he is :love: He's lovely Karen, You've done well with him :thumb: Wish his lil friend Jen would follow in his steps, Shes turning back into a demon :roll: Xx

I'm sorry to hear that Becki :( is she biting ? Do you think she'd bond or don't you think she'd ever accept a male bunny ?
When I tried Bertie with Fizz he made noises like he wanted to kill her :( thankfully my husband is a bit stronger than me and put them together :D it worked out really well for them :D :D ...

Thanks everyone :D :D he's not had the best life before here :( but now he has the space and love he deserves :D ...
I'm so glad I offered to foster him I really am.. His sisters are still with Elaine by the way and just as lovely ..

Back