• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bottle springs how to use them ?

Steph

Warren Veteran
Ive just had some bottle springs delivered but I dont know how you use them :oops: They dont seem to have little hooks on like normal bottle holders. Do I just sort of wrap them round the wire cage ? Also do I have to take the bottle spring off each time I fill a bottle up ? Sorry maybe Im having a blonde moment :wink: :D I have ezi filler John Hopewell bottles on some hutches so will leave them but the springs are for the normal ones. Help please.

OMG I just put one of those springs on one hotch last week and it took ages, I bodged it in the end :lol: , the bottle slides out. I have John hopewell bottles too they're fab :D

So its a bodge huh ? :lol: :lol: Yeh I love the JH bottles so easy but some of my buns dont like them :roll: Im going into the garden in a moment to bodge them on then Tree :lol: :lol:

I find you have to pull the edges apart slightly, like you would a keyring then they will slide on.
Warning though: They`re an absolute :censored: to get off again!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:
I like them because they`re so stretchy & any size bottle will fit in them.

Su.x

Thanks Su, I will remember they are like a keyring :roll: :lol: NO I cant take them off ! Tree Im awaiting some bodging vibes ! :lol:

In the words of Shary Bobbins....

"If there's a task that must be done,
Don't turn your tail and run,
Don't pout, don't sob,
Just do a half-assed job!
If... you... cut every corner
It is really not so bad,
Everybody does it,
Even mom and dad.
If nobody sees it,
Then nobody gets mad,
Bart: It's the American way!"

Bottle Springs

WITH CAUTION....the *****things boiiiing everywhere!!! (having said that I wouldn't be without them).

I find a large supply of impolite words helps me to refrain from twanging them into the next county,

Sue

Back