• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please think of Frazer today

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Please think of little Frazer today -

CIMG7554.jpg

His upper eye lids are "too big" - it has a posh name (entopia or something :oops: ) and he is going under GA today to have them tucked as they have started to affect the surface of his eye.

CIMG7473.jpg

This little man is such a sweetheart, such a lovely, gentle bun and has been to the vets more times than the rest of my bunch put together. He is the foster bun I am going to miss terribly when he goes, but he needs to get better soon so we can find him a really special home.

I love you little man and I'm so sorry you have to undergo another GA. Please pull through quickly.xxx

Awww poor Frazer ! Sending this lovely bun lots of vibes and nose rubs. He really is an awesome cuddly bunny ! :D Good luck Frazer ! :thumb:

Poor little man! Ectropion is when the eyelid is saggy - my dog had entropion (when the eylid rolls inwards, scratching the eye... op went really well for her and made her life so much better. Good luck for his op!

Frazer really has been through a lot and yet Chloe assures me he is a lovely natured bunster..
sending lots of good luck vibes to this handsome boy x

great news for Frazer..the vet checke him before his op..and he didn't need one! :D The ulceration on his eye is healing well..so surprised the vet...

so now the lovely Frazer is looking for a new home, anyone? :D

Back