• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My four house bunnies

chloaster

Warren Veteran
They met in the bathroom last friday ..................

Thumper, Squirrel, Shayla and Max (left to right)
CIMG7611.jpg

Initially they got on fine, then Max and Squirrel decided to kick off and I had to get in the middle ....... Max bit my arm instead of Squirrel!!!
CIMG7670.jpg

They settled down again and I moved them down to their "Home under the stairs"
CIMG7671.jpg

Tolerance reigns
CIMG7644.jpg

Today ...... I caught Max and Squirrel cuddled up together!!!
CIMG7668.jpg

It's taken a week but I am glad to say that I now have four happy buns and a word of encouragement for those with buns that don't initially get on - persevere - it's worth it!!

They are lovely :love: :love:.. Ouch you arm looks sore but better your arm then the bunny getting bitten.. :lol: :lol:

Ali said:
Awwwwwwww well done, :D :D how is your arm now :love:

It's ok thanks :D except I'm a terrible picker so looking a bit pink!! But I too was glad it was my arm and not Squirrel that was on the receiving end as I'm far easier and cheaper to heal!!

They look happy together now, despite your arm getting in the way

I've got a space under the stairs that I have earmarked for a couple of little buns in the future, it's nice to see how it works so well :thumb:

Chloe no picking!Thats how you get scars,i think! :oops: :lol:
I have one on the back of my hand in the middle,but i can say i did not pick at it.But they arn't nice to have you know!

How are they all getting on?

Back