• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gus hasnt got another abscess

just got back from another expensive vet trip - thankfully rebecca thinks that he hasnt got another retrobulbar abscess.

i am so so relieved - i thought we were in for another really traumatic time

he's had another injection for his mites and needs the final one next week

all the bunnies had their myxi apart from Gus who has to wait. frida also had her claws cut (we darent risk it :lol: ) but she decided to try and dive head-first off the table. the vet should be a goalie though as she managed to catch her at the last second

so now i'm £131 poorer but at least my baby is ok and i did get a sack of SS and some avipro included in the price :D

it is indeed!

wouldnt trust my little bunsters or piggies with anyone apart from rebecca :D

except frances harcourt-brown but she is too far to take my bunnies for routine stuff

sarahbarnsley said:
it is indeed!

wouldnt trust my little bunsters or piggies with anyone apart from rebecca :D

except frances harcourt-brown but she is too far to take my bunnies for routine stuff

Thats good to know :) . Tracey has recommended her to me, hopefully i will be picking Liam and Mishka up soon, so wanted to find a rabbit savvy vet for them as the one i go to now isnt really :? ! So its good to hear she is good :wink:, :D
x

Back