• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of my pet stroller

BUBBLES

Mama Doe
Heres a few pics of the buns when they came back from the vets

My vet loved the stroller :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2007_0320004.jpg

2007_0320003.jpg

2007_0320002.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless them, they look so comfy Bubbles :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got that exact one!!!
isnt it just so handy! - its ace for the vets and trips like that - and my buns get so less stressed out in it than being banged round in a carrier.

Did anyone stop you to have a look at your 'baby' in the pram!! :lol: :lol: Bet they got a shock if they did!!

wow thats a fab idea, i think i may have to get one of those a huge pet carrier with two rabbits in is impossible to carry on my own! your bunnies are very cute btw!

Snowflakes mummy said:
I got that exact one!!!
isnt it just so handy! - its ace for the vets and trips like that - and my buns get so less stressed out in it than being banged round in a carrier.

yep its very handy my buns got stressed out to in a carrier but they love the stroller

Sue&Sooty said:
Did anyone stop you to have a look at your 'baby' in the pram!! :lol: :lol: Bet they got a shock if they did!!

i wanted that to happen it would of bin so funny :lol:

Vix said:
wow thats a fab idea, i think i may have to get one of those a huge pet carrier with two rabbits in is impossible to carry on my own! your bunnies are very cute btw!

Thank you :D
my one you cant take it off and carrie it on is own

Back