• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow & Dill - more pics

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
The boys have been checking out their new toys... this is just after both had been launching themselves at the feeding ball!
boyshutch.jpg

Willow
willow.jpg

Dill
dill.jpg

Dill: "is this the way out!?"
dillesc.jpg

Ahhhh... the boys!
boys.jpg

Nice piccies Faye..have you started the cuddling therapy yet?

I've been building up their trust by just opening the hutch door and talking to them... I've also snuck a few strokes with my hand, and started to get them used to a brush. I'll get started on the hardcore cuddling soon though! :lol:

Started hardcore cuddling therapy today! Both had to go through the trauma of sitting on my lap and having a cuddle! :shock:
:lol: They were actually very good, struggled when being caught, but were fine once I had them... They both relaxed a bit after 5 mins and I'm sure they enjoyed it really! :D
As soon as they went back into the hutch they both groomed themselves thoroughly! 'Yuk! human scent!' :lol:

aaawww they are lovely. Where did u get that log with holes stuffed with hay from? it looks fab :D I had one of those feeding things for my lot but they soon figured out they could pick it up with their mouths and tip it on its side so the pellets fell out in a big pile :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
aaawww they are lovely. Where did u get that log with holes stuffed with hay from? it looks fab :D I had one of those feeding things for my lot but they soon figured out they could pick it up with their mouths and tip it on its side so the pellets fell out in a big pile :lol: :lol: :lol:

The log was from a garden centre... I like them so much, I bought 3! :lol: . The feeding ball is great fun! they jump at it at punch it to get the food out - I guess they're not as smart as you bunch! :lol: :D

lovely pics Faye..especially of Willow

Well done on the cuddles!...and for anyone interested poor Dill is short sighted so needs to be homed with his brother :D

Back