• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weird dream about Zelda-

floppynzele

Alpha Buck
i had this dream about Zelda and its a bit confusing :?

Zelda had escaped from her setup, and i was running around trying to catch her, then when i did she bit the middle of my palm and i said "why are you doing this??" and she said "i'm here all day and night, you need to give me attention!!!"

i try to give her loads of attention, but with school and everything its become harder. i think it was just to tell me to give her more attention, as i knew in my mind that she must be so lonely sitting there.

aww, hunny, Zelda loves yopu and you give her tonnes of attention, infact she is the most spoilt bunny ever, if you are worried about her, try discussing a friend for her with your mum, see you at school.xxx

aww thanks chick, it really made my day :D
i think the dream was just to remind me about her, but i don't see how i could ever forget about my gorgeous dutchie :love:

Back