• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch!!!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Ok I go MAD every time I have to try and find a new hutch :x , Unfortunately this time its for fosters and I cant afford to have one made, SO ... Anyone know where I can get a decent 5ft X 2ft hutch for a decent price?! Thank You :D X

I have 8 of these, they measure 5 foot 9 inches long X 2 foot 6 inches high x 2 foot 6 inches deep and they cost £50

Hutch.jpg

Steph said:
Awww where did you get those from please, they are great !? :D

They are excellent value for the money, I got them off of ebay and it's a young girl of about 24/25 years old makes them and she is very good, she even delivered mine for a payment

Her username is cardifffc (becareful because there are 3 f's!)

Not sure I'd buy from someone who's advertising 4' hutches as good for 2 rabbits and the 5' hutches as "hard to find" and good if you want to breed your rabbits.. :?

Thanks Snowy, They look pretty Good :thumb: Mandy, I've tried to find a 5ft x 2ft Happy Hutch and dont seem to be able to :? Poor Jens house has 1 leg, and when she wee's there is a puddle on the floor, so im guessing the floors about to break! Its falling to bits, and I Want to get her outdoors instead of in the shed :) X

Ive ordered the hutch Theo has pictured as a spare and she is also making me a large run to my measurements. :D Great price for a hutch that big. :D

Hi! I bought a 6.5ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft from my local RSPCA. They have them made especially for them and it is really sturdy and only cost £85.00, which I thought was very good! May be worth trying your local branch?? Claire x

Back