• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benjamin in his Brill new run!! loads of pics!!!

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
Here it is.... theres a bun in there somewhere....

STA71174.jpg

Stop taking photos of me...

STA71183.jpg

about to hop....

STA71181.jpg

where am i?

STA71179.jpg

ooh this looks interesting...

STA71177.jpg

does my bum look big in this?

STA71186.jpg

I know i am cute

STA71188.jpg

:D :D

Oh thanks, he is my little boy and i love him to bits.... your rabbits ears are amazing! make me giggle everytime i see them x

oscarbunny said:
Oh thanks, he is my little boy and i love him to bits.... your rabbits ears are amazing! make me giggle everytime i see them x

He's just gorgeous!!! :D No wonder you love him :wink: Aww, Thats Tilly, She went to the bridge on Friday :cry: Xx

Benjamin is just gorgeous! When he's standing up it looks like he has a little white t-shirt and black trousers on :lol: :lol: :lol: So cute x

ha ha t-shirt and trousers thats great!
The run is from zooplus.co.uk - its the 8 panel one - cost about £40

It has a sun protection cover as well but didnt feel the need for it today - very easy to put together and dismantle

Gorgeous bunny ! That run is brilliant I have it but I have to use the net at all times as my buns are jumpers :roll:

He He, Benjamin is very very loving, im sure he thinks i am a bun because when we have snuggle, he tries to groom me... !! he so needs a girlie bun and is getting one very soon.

My grass hasnt been cut for about 5 months... over winter he he....
doesnt look that bad considering, so thanks

I live in Durham by the way ;), but you cant have my Benjamin he he!

No they are both neutered boys - but live separate as Oscar is v. agressive and hates Benjamin. Benji is not really bothered - very laid back. I am getting a girlybun from Jill - honeybunny very soon - so they will be getting bonded, then Oscar will eventually get a friend in the future.

I have that run its brill, lovely bunnies :D :D :D

IMG_5066.jpg

I have a larger variety than you though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back