• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT - Help needed please.....Bunny run

If any of that is on M1 - I might be able to help - but it will be early April, cos I'm away next week?

I am travelling from Leicester down Fosse Way..through Cirencester...Chippenham..Melksham.....to Warminster end of next week if that's any help

kayjay said:
Is the bun already in Preston?

Not sure, Bizzi Vicki has her her I think in Newcastl and she can get her to Preston, give her a pm to check though

Thanks

honeybunny said:
I am travelling from Leicester down Fosse Way..through Cirencester...Chippenham..Melksham.....to Warminster end of next week if that's any help

Thanks Jill, We are OK from Warwickshire to her new home it's the bit from Preston to Warwickshire we are stuck with.

So anyone who can do a bit from Preston to Warwickshire please.....

Hi
I've offered to bring the bunny from Newcastle to Preston, and I can go a little further than Preston if needed, Manchester probably, if Lynda M is able to help from there??! :D

Thanks Kerry :D
Mary has a fantastic forever home and husbunny awaiting her at Dean Forest Rabbit Haven Sactuary so the sooner we could get her there the better.
Its at times like this I wish I drove! I know a run is a lot to ask of people, for people to give up their free time to transport animals back and forth but we all know how great the outcome can be and to see bunnies safe is all of our priorities :D Huge big thanks to everyone :D

where is warwickshire

update just checked the map

where in warwickshire does the bunny need to go, what is the nearest motorway junction

Its "Down South" to us Northerners! Erm, looked on Google Maps and its the bit South East-ish of Birmingham??

Edit: Sorry, just read the rest of your message..... :oops: Not sure exactly where she needs to end up?

We'll be travelling down from Preston on the M6 coming off at Stoke on Saturday 13th April if it's not sorted by then, we could meet someone on services on the M6 before we come off for Stoke

Alternatively our destination is Nottingham so if anyone's travelling from Nottingham on that Saturday to go south we'll be down lunchtime-ish

GemmaH's parents lives in that neck of the woods, I'm seeing her later so I'll check with her if she's going down any time soon too

snowy would it be possible for you to meet me somewhere on the M5 if i were to bring them from Manchester, it would have to be a weekend though

Jayney said:
snowy would it be possible for you to meet me somewhere on the M5 if i were to bring them from Manchester, it would have to be a weekend though

Hi, sorry but I am doing the whole journey from Warwickshire down to Gloucestershire and can't go the other way to meet as well as it would mean doubling my mileage and time, also I work every Saturday and Sunday so it would have to be midweek if I were to collect her, but if someone could get her to Warwickshire I can do the rest, thanks anyway.

kayjay said:
We'll be travelling down from Preston on the M6 coming off at Stoke on Saturday 13th April if it's not sorted by then, we could meet someone on services on the M6 before we come off for Stoke

Alternatively our destination is Nottingham so if anyone's travelling from Nottingham on that Saturday to go south we'll be down lunchtime-ish

GemmaH's parents lives in that neck of the woods, I'm seeing her later so I'll check with her if she's going down any time soon too

Where abouts in Nottingham are you going to? I might be able to meet you and then drive down to meet Snowy.

Back