• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another grumble

Its a money, transport and parental co-operation thing unfortunately. I'm going to be doing all I can on this!

Blackburn, Lancashire. Its up near Preston and its quite a drive down to Birmingham from here although my mum does spend a lot of time in Manchester too. Its two hutches and a run though, which may require a large car :)

Amanita said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260097368255&rd=1&rd=1

"2 Free Furry Items...Email for Details"

I'm watching this and seeing about taking them in myself, looking for some better housing for my bunnies and if two more bunnies prove too hard I'll probably rehome them properly.

have emailed them - moaning about the state

Mum's more open to this idea if we get some transport help - we are going to need the hutches as well to house them in.

And unneutered. If I can get them and their hutches transported I'll bid for them and get them sorted out. Apparently these two haven't bred in the year that they've been together, and she can't look after them anymore because she's developed a lung condition.

I guess its up to fate now :) I'll let you lot know how it turns out.

has someone sorted this, if there has been an explanatory email and either directed to a rescue or someone can take them, then im reporting it to ebay for sale/advertisment of animals.

Back