• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pesky things rabbits do **U/D-more peskiness!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
This morning I have topped up their hay rack and put a massive amount in their box that they enjoy playing in, yet when I have just gone through to give them their veggies I found Roxy sat in the box that I keep their bag of hay in munching away on that. Why when they have an easily accessible hay rack? The box she had to jump into is really high, it would have taken quite a lot of effort to get into! Aren't rabbits funny :lol:

:lol: Jen must prefers to get her hay herself too :lol:

Actually I brought a new bag of meadow hay the other day - It's one of those compressed pillow type bales and I was really struggling to get the hay out, so I put it on the floor and knelt down try and yank it out. What did Jen and Frankie do to help? They came and climbed on top of the bale and just started nibbling. Yep, thanks for the help guys :lol: :roll:

I know what you mean. I guess its their natural instinct to go lokking and foraging for food.

When I got a 10kg bag of SS delivered, it had only been in the dining room a couple of hours before Moonshine nibbled a hole in the bag to help herself to pellets :lol: :lol:

Nicola

more naughtiness! I've just got back from the gym to find that they got their nearly empty bag of SS off the coffee table and have emptied it :oops:

Briantherabbit said:
Oooo, I've got all of this to look forward to then!!! :wink:

Yes you have! they will trick you into thinking they are being good but a quiet bunny is a bunny doing something they shouldn't! :lol:
On the other hand a noisy bunny is a bunny doing something they shouldn't too! :lol: :lol:

this morning we had - a hole in the very expensive living room curtains that shows all the signs of a naughty Lola!

Zeb getting behind the fish tank and attempting to sever their air-line (and i got a snarl and a nip for attempting to evict him :shock: )

Flori somehow managed to chew a hole in the timothy hay box through the panels in her pen - naughty guinea pig has been taking lessons from the bunnies

an up-ended litter tray with contents all over floor - courtesy of Zeb again - glad he's on lino and not carpet :lol:

and finally - Gus has chewed a hole in the megazorb sack and the contents have leaked all over the carpet - i notice the little tinker has managed to avoid chewing a hole in the hay box though and eating something good for him!

for a change, bracken & frida were impeccably behaved all night (making up for the hole in my new carpet - Frida - and the inexplicable urge to pee as far away from the litter tray as possible on new carpet - Bracken) :D

and i wonder why i'm always running late for work :lol:

Back