• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another proud moment

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
DSCI0100.jpg

Yes, its a good sign. :D As long as their not tearing clumps from each other and really fighting, then I'd say in my inexperienced opinion, its going ok. If they tolerate each other or ignore each other then these are good signs because I think it means their not afraid or feel threatened by the other bun. They may still chase each other, just keep an eye on them and discourage any 'naughty' behaviour by having something handy to separate them, like a soft broom was recommended to me. Bunnies love other bunnies with time, their just very territorial, hence the need for neutrality :D OOh aye, get me!! I've only bonded my two and that was just to finish it off :D But with my two, I never thought they would ever really love each other but they do and its so lovely :rabbit2: :love: :rabbit2: They feed together and snuggle together etc. I'm so happy for them and me :D Good luck, it looks ok :D

oh good- no they havent fought properly yet but i have put some anti bite spray on cleos tail/bum cus theo keeps biting it. but trying not to overdo it- i still want her to groom there

Back