• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hello to Pippa

thanks everyone, she is a little cutie indeed. Now i need to get my OH to update my siggy again, he only did that last week too :lol:

Tracey x

TRACEY said:
thanks everyone, she is a little cutie indeed. Now i need to get my OH to update my siggy again, he only did that last week too :lol:

Tracey x

o-oh yeh he did!!!!!! aaaaaaaahahahahhahahah!!!!!!

awww thanks everyone. She is a little cutie. She has climbed the stairs already and jumped into the chair too :roll:

She is a house bun. Blue and Billy boy will be going back outside shortly to their outdoors house now they are bonding back together :love:

TRACEY said:
awww thanks everyone. She is a little cutie. She has climbed the stairs already and jumped into the chair too :roll:

She is a house bun. Blue and Billy boy will be going back outside shortly to their outdoors house now they are bonding back together :love:

yup they will love the shed cos it will be all new again from them hun to explore :love:

Ali said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Tracey you lucky thing :D Pippa is adorable :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

think you can safely say Benji is now not gonna be bunny napped cos it was sooooo close :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
Ali said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Tracey you lucky thing :D Pippa is adorable :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

think you can safely say Benji is now not gonna be bunny napped cos it was sooooo close :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bella,Benji and Pippa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sounds good, I could go bunny nap Pippa

Back