• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two different types bonding??

Tedsue

Young Bun
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering i put a post on the other day about the possibilities and cost of having my 2bunnies at the moment bonding with an english giant? My 2 are mini lops called ted and sue brother and sister and both neutered and very friendly bunch apart from the fact sue doesnt like to be held. How would i go about introducing them and how much does an english giant eat food and cost? and could the 3of them get along?

hi Tedsue

we have 2 giants with a dutch who get along famously.
cost-wise you're looking at three or four size the rabbit at least so 3-4 times the food of the others. with regard to bonding a rescue may be able to assist
but it must be on neutral territory in my opinion.

Neil

Thankyou so much for the reply i will carry on thinking about it. My two are so happy just havin the whole place to themselves. But i just felt i could look after more and give a giant a loving home. Thanks again. Is your rabbit actually purple or is that the light?

Back