• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freecycle bunny !!

karen354

Warren Veteran
:evil: :twisted: Theres a bunny on freecycle!!!! its only a few miles from me !! hes not wanted no room !!

Poor bunny :cry: Thats how I got one of my guinea pigs, she was an old girl too. Still with me though :D

Why the exclamation marks? It's no surprise unfortunately, there's a ton of bunnies in the freeads :cry: and the numbers will only grow after Easter :cry:

luvabun said:
Why the exclamation marks? It's no surprise unfortunately, there's a ton of bunnies in the freeads :cry: and the numbers will only grow after Easter :cry:

Why the exclamation marks ?? Why not !! :lol: :lol:
I know theres lots of bunnies in freeads but this bun is very very close to me...

oh no, I hate seeing animals on my local freecycle :(

Perhaps you could e-mail that letter than is in RIN?

karen354 said:
luvabun said:

I know theres lots of bunnies in freeads but this bun is very very close to me...

Sneaky question just because nobody else has asked: Are you thinking of offering him a home?

Bex said:
karen354 said:
luvabun said:

Sneaky question just because nobody else has asked: Are you thinking of offering him a home?

I've emailed the owner a few questions.. My hubby said we have to go and get him.. I've had to be a tough on this one though :( We now have 4 bunnies so I've got no room for him :(

Aww it's a shame because you offer such a good home, but everybody can understand the situation.

I said that about Olga my freeads guinea :roll: In the end I just went to get her :D The other three just adore her.

My bunny was adopted from freecycle by my sister. I have him now it became clear she simply didn't have the room for him. Thats how I've become a bunny owner!

I guess he just lucked out - both my sister and I have (and still are) doing our utmost to provide a good home, and I love him so much :love:

I'm tired of being sensible...can't you squeeze him in? He clearly screamed out 'take me home' or you wouldn't have posted in the first place :lol: :wink:

Bex said:
I'm tired of being sensible...can't you squeeze him in? He clearly screamed out 'take me home' or you wouldn't have posted in the first place :lol: :wink:

The owner put something about shes getting rid of him becasue of a baby population explosion :? I'd love to go up there and get him but have no where to house him :( ... Still no email back from the owner yet :(

Steph said:
Poor little bun :cry: You could have a trio Karen :lol: :lol: :D Any news on the little guy ?

It has crossed my mind :lol: :lol: .. I would need to get him neutered and vaccinated though and at the moment really cant afford it :( ... Got to pay for Fizz's vaccinations next week.. I've had a very very expensive last 4 months and still paying off vet bills :(
The person hasn't got back to me but I pointed him to some local rescues and Rabbit Rehome.

Back