• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BLUE`S GONE!

Just to update alittle on what happened. Blue was showing signs of improvement from his 'EC'. he loved his 'Panacur' and would go mad when Sue gave it to him. However, last night Sue noticed he was getting listless, his headtilt was alot better but he wasn't his usual self......He was sat at the back of his cage this morning and seemed ok, we then noticed he had moved into his tube, laid on his side and died......Blue lived with two others and had been indoors for about two weeks before the 'VHD' outbreak! The vets said his immune system might not cope with the vac's but it now means that dispite all the had work Sue has put in trying to keep out the 'VHD', it looks like it struck Blue....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Sue, I am so, so sorry - this must be heartbreaking for you - if I could come and give you a cuddle I would.

Run free in the eternal sunshine now Blue - have fun with all your freinds and watch out for Scoot 'cos he'll show you where all the best parsley and carrot tops are - xxxxx

Back