• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are like children

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
says my mam! Buttons had to be kept in last night, which included him following me or my mam around all day like a puppy, getting under our feet every time we moved. I don't know how many times one of us nearly stood on him or fell over him :shock: Then the sniffing around food or trying to put a whole in the hay bag, running around all over and literally just making on big mess :roll: He really is the bunny version of my nephew whoes the same following you around and being under you feet. Like kids she ays always there :lol:

:lol: I agree with that! Since my two have been indoors I've developed a peculiar walk: it's a sort of long shuffle as I'm always in danger of standing on them, so I try to keep my feet very close to the ground when they are around!!

:lol: When we give the 3 kits free range for a few hours it's even worse there so small you don't notice them atleast Buttons is bigger :lol:

Back