• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bizzi Lillie

Pepsi's People

Alpha Buck
Obviously the shed isn't up to standard - Lillie decided to create her own home at the weekend.

LillieDig1.jpg

LillieDig2.jpg

She dug down about 3 feet & as you can see it's wide enough to turn around in. At least it isn't heading under the fence (yet :lol: )

Trooper just watched while she toiled & then checked her work afterwards.:lol: (ok I'll say it before one of you does - typical man :roll: )

Mike

How wonderful!!!

My rabbits aren't very keen of digging, but having said that our garden is so full of stones and flints we struggle to dig a hole large enough to plant a shrub - let along a 3foot warren!

Aww how cute :D :lol: .. Fubry loves digging but I have to stop her I'm scared of her getting stuck! :lol: :lol:

It must have been a digging weekend, one of mine dug a lovely warren :lol:

Lillie's gorgeous :love: Does she want to come and live with me? :wink: :lol:

When she was out yesterday I found her pushing soil back to block the entrance :? Brief moment of panic - thinking she might be trying to bury Trooper alive (I've warned him about sitting in the food bowl at mealtimes :lol:), but he was busy trimming the grass for me.

buttons&thumper said:
OMG! Weren't you scared you would never see her again??? Looks like she really enjoyed herself tho!
Hazel & Pepsi were keen diggers & managed to burrow under the fence to next door. Our neighbour discovered them tucking into her flower bed. After that I've kept a close eye on any digging & block up the holes before they get out of hand. I also keep them well away from the house foundations. :lol:

Mike

Back