• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The feed barn

jessiebuns

Warren Scout
Hi all, I went here today, its a saddlery with feed barn and my god I was like a kid in a sweet shop :lol: They sell mostly horse and dog stuff but did have a small Rabbit section. :D They had Oxbrow hay, I was so 'happy' to see it as I thought you could only order it on-line. Plus Megazorb for £6. Yes, £6!! I bought their own hay for £2 and a small bag of Readigrass for £1.50. I have no car so me and my little Jess had to carry it home on the bus. I have warned my son he may have to carry home the Megazorb some day soon :lol: :lol: I've only lived 3 miles up the road from it for 14 years!!! :lol: :lol:

Frogpool Feed Barn, Chislehurst, Kent BR7 6HA. They had massive bags of Rabbit pellets, the Allen & Page breeder ones, can't remember the proper name :? Plus others. I thought the Megazorb was really good though, price wise.

OMG! I have to go there - my parents just live down the road - I am visiting next saturday so I will be there yay! Boyfriend won't be too happy i reckon though.
Thanks!

I am so excited - am going on saturday! Quick question: do they sell allen and page but in smaller bags (suitable for a first time buyer)? and also do they sell oat hay?

Thanks xxx

Hi, to be honest I can't remember :oops: They had great big sacks of food but also smaller bags on the shelf, but not sure if it was A+P :) As for oat hay, I only remember Oxbrow western Timothy, readigrass and a devonshire one. SORRY. But they may of had it. And it is only a few shelves of rabbit stuff :oops: so don't be too disapointed :D
But megazorb. £6 :lol: :lol:

Great thanks - I'll have a look on Saturday. I'm mainly going over there to see my parents in Sidcup so its just a stop off on the way home. But i would like to get some oat hay :) I will have a good peruse!!!

Back