• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little photo sesh with my little monkeys

bissli

Alpha Buck
I haven't really been able to show you proper pics of my two because my camera's been a bit rubbish recently. I managed to get it to work properly today so that I could get some pics to take with me when I go away for almost 3 weeks on Saturday as I will miss them loads :cry:

Anyway, please excuse the mess, they're still being litter trained and they're just generally mucky buns anyway..

Here's my little girl, Pumpkin the Frenchie (she doesn't sit still very often so I was happy to get this shot!)

pumpkin1.jpg

pumpkin3.jpg

Too much flash!

pumpkin4.jpg

Here's my little boy Fuzz who is a dwarf lop (he's sitting in his fave spot on a table in their run, he likes to sit back and watch the world from here)..

fuzz2.jpg

Munching..

fuzz1.jpg

Bum shot..

pumpfuzz1.jpg

Biss x

Gorgeous bunnies! I love them all, how old is Pumpkin? I've a new french lop, so I'm interested to know about Pumpkin? Claire x

Hiya mini, Pumpkin's about 9 months old, I don't think she's fully grown yet but she has a much larger frame than Fuzz who is well over a year old now.

Back