• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Runs - does anyone have this one???

I was looking to make my own rabbit run, but as I've been meaning to start it for ages (I mean since about September last year) I was wondering if anyone thought this would be any good option - afterall this won't take long to put together?

http://www.surreypetsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/Rabbit_Runs.html

I would be looking at the largest size one measureing approx 7ft1in x 3ft10in and just over 2ft tall. And would cost £68! I was wondering on peoples opinion on this. It would just be a run for the lawn, and I only put them onto the lawn when I am home to keep an eye on them.

If I eventually get around to making my own it would cost me at least another £50 (not inlcuding any tools I need to buy) (I have already bought the netting.)- prob a little more. But would be made of wood of course, would have a sheltered area, and would be larger measureing 8ft x 4ft. I am also concerned that being this large and heavy would make it difficult to move.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Han

Oooh thanks, I think I will look at it as an option, realistically I don't think I will get around to it. I'm sure I could add some shelter to it! I like the idea that it has a metal top. Although I would always keep an eye on them I know it wouldn't want a bird or something to get in there - I have had problems with young magpies hassling the rabbits before.

Back