• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foal

TRACEY

Banned
My OH went to work on saturday morning and at 9.30am he saw this little foal being born.

Last edited:
BEAUTIFUL :love:

Does your O/H work at a Racing Yard/Stud? If so, please send him off with a camera for LOTS more piccies :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:

Does your O/H work at a Racing Yard/Stud? If so, please send him off with a camera for LOTS more piccies :D

Janex

Jane, he works for Gainsborough Stud in Woolton Hill, nr.Newbury, i posted some piccies before of some other new foals but I will ask him to get some more!.

TRACEY said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Jane, he works for Gainsborough Stud in Woolton Hill, nr.Newbury, i posted some piccies before of some other new foals but I will ask him to get some more!.

The lucky chap, what a great place to work :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
TRACEY said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

The lucky chap, what a great place to work :D

Janex

Its lovely there, he works in the IT department so doesnt get to see much of the horses but goes across now and again with his camera!

Back