• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woohoo Doris is reserved

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Doris has just been reserved :D, I just had to share it with you :D .

I was getting so worried, because she's been on her own since Delilah died. I was starting to think I would have to tackle the waiting list to get a girly bun in to go with her. I only had one girly bun on waiting list but she's poorly, rest are boys so I had a problem, as they'd need to be neutered, because she can't be spayed (long story, but under GA she nearly died). Anyway one of the vet nurses called from the posh vets by me, not the one I use, this one is majpr posh and expensive. Anyway she just lost her bunny and her neutered male is very lonely and she needs and older bunny. I was like, I have an older new Zealand X who's partner has just died and she's very interested in her and coming around at 6 tonight to meet her.

She's now my 4th bunny reserved, it went mad yesterday :lol: , I have also got Boris and Storm on reserve (went to do their homecheck yesterday and it's a lovely home, with a massive 8ftx4ft hutch :eek: and Hettie has been resvered and her new home and boyf are lovely.

I was getting a bit disheartened that no one wanted my little rescue bunnies and it's all happened at once. :D

Aww thats excellent news Tree ! So pleased Doris has a home. Time to tackle the waiting list me finks ! :lol: :D

8ft x 4ft - wow, lucky bunsters! :lol: I'm so pleased that they have new loving homes lined up, it must be a lovely feeling for you and reflects all your hard work - well done! :love: :love:

8 x 4?!!! My bedroom is only 9 x 6 :shock: :D :lol:
That's great news though, I didn't know you were a rescue :oops:

Back