• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A special mothers day pressie

trance

Warren Scout
I have the best mothers day pressie ever.
We went into P@H yesterday, one of the ones that does the rehoming/adoptions and as I turned the corner, there she was , a gorgeous lop eared standing on her hind legs having a peek.
I read the card in front of her that said she was bought, came back pregnant with her sister, rehomed again, and bought back again as she was fighting with her sister.

I said to other half, go and find someone. The lady came down and said she was violent with other bunnies as she had attacked her sisiter (wonder why ) :roll: and didnt like the worker there! I immediatley asked for a cuddle and she sat with me no problem.

That was it, I couldnt leave her there, she was boxed up and is at home with me. She isnt going anywhere now and has her forever home now with us.

She needs a nail clipping and weaning off P@H guinea pig nuggets but apart from that is in good shape.

The best mothers day pressie ever!

pics, we need pics!!!!!!!
awww poor girly been through a lot already. now she has a lovely life with you she'll be so happy. why on earth was she on guinea nuggets though, ant the p@h ones have appalling fibre content :shock:

Apparantly thats what they feed their buns on!? It has 15% fibre.

Anyways heres pics, not too brilliant as she is in her temporary hutch until her new one is delivered.
Her name is Misty and decided to keep that name.

misty2.jpg

misty1.jpg

Back