• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy to announce

I am very very happy (plus ever so excited) to announce i shall be adopting a honeybunny! :D :D :D

I have had my homecheck and decided i would love to adopt Puzzle. going to pick her up on 7th April and bond her with my Harvey :D

would love to say a massive thank you to jill for putting up with my endless pm's, bet you will be glad of the few weeks silence :lol: :lol:
and also thank you to kasaskia for coming to homecheck me aswell.

soooooooooo excited wanted to share it with people who appreicate my excitment cas none of my friends understand :lol:

I understand you excitement. :D I felt the same, twice, when I was getting my two. And I used to send frequent emails too :oops: OOOOOHHHHHHH EXCITING :thumb: :thumb:

:D :D :D
Congrats! I know how exciting it is! I am adopting from Angie and Tracey at the moment, and the bonding process started this weekend! Its just sooooo exciting :lol:!
x

:lol: :lol: :lol: dont worry there will be a pic overload when the little lady arrives and settled in :D
if you havent seen puzzle there is a post somewhere in stories and photos that jill posted of puzzle and rosie awhile ago :D

Yep I've had one or two (cough! :lol: ) pm's from Bumble re Puzzle!

here's a pic of Puzzle with her sister Rosie looking over her head
PuzzleandRosie1.jpg

You are sooooo lucky, if Puzzle was a boy and I wasn't moving house I would have snapped her up myself as thuinking about getting a husbun for my Anastacia as her sister is being a bit mean to her!

We want loooooads of pics when she gets there :D

Yay, I am glad that Puzzle has found a home and we will soon be seeing lots more photos of her. At least I can stop bothering Jill to post photos. :lol: Now who wants poor little Rosie?? She can't be left alone. :( Maybe Harvey wants two girlfriends? :D :lol:

Back