• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics Of Pirate!

Bhm1712

Young Bun
various078.jpg

various077.jpg
[/img]

he looks far too cuddly to be a swashbuckling pirate me-hearties! Yarr!

How gorgeous and snoozy in the second pic!
x

She looks so cute and much differnt from the bun we saw at Kirkby not so long ago!! she's obviously very happy and relaxed in her new home. :D

girl not boy lol

Pirate is actually a girl bunny! the name suggests a boy but the name was given to her by the rescue, im not sure quite why!

she has a slight head tilt from an infection when she was young, and a large chunk missing from her left ear, maybe thats why! as she looks a bit rough and ready!

she had been in the rescue for 3 years!!!!

She looks so happy and content. Whats her temperament like with humans, I know she was having trouble bonding with other rabbits?

nice

she is very calm, she has never been nasty towards myself or Em, she loves to be stroked and rubbed, and she likes to run at me and bury her nose into me wanting to be stroked on the head!

she is now warming to being handled aswel.

Awwww She looks SO happy and chilled out :D thanks for posting the pics, I'm sure Celia who runs Kirkby will love to hear how she is doing.

Back