• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding the 3 buns - Little Man's plant

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Well firstly I wanted to show you all the plant I have brought for the house in memory of my Little Man - I thought the leaves were like floppy bunny ears :love:

112.jpg

And here is Orchid Bino and Poppet now living together and Orchid is gradually gaining her confidence :love:

065.jpg

064.jpg

063.jpg

062.jpg

061.jpg

060.jpg

059.jpg

058.jpg

057.jpg

056.jpg

055.jpg

054.jpg

053.jpg

Sorry for the photo overload :oops:

awww thanks everyone - well i have now taken the dividng door down so they have boxes and the hutch and double the space so hopefully they will be occupied with their toys so as not too fight :roll:

thanks Jill I really liked the plant :love: its very thirsty at the moment :lol:

Awww - the buns are lovely. Hope the bonding goes well.

I think that's a Peace Lily (??) so quite appropriate for Little Man's memory :)

Helen x

How are they getting on Carys? (cant see pictures at work :roll: they have banned Photobucket of all things)

well they are all still fine and Orchid is gaining her confidence so all is good in the Griffiths Bunny household :lol: :lol:

thanks for all the nice comments :love:

The plant is lovely and a great idea, it is a peace Lilly as has been said :D So pleased the bonding went well Carys and they all look happy together :D

awww i didnt know its a peace lily cos the name on it is a long word beginning with I - awww you are all so kind and i have made a lil picture of him today covered in plastic to put in the soil :love:

Nupe not begginning with I :oops:

Its a Sapthyphillum or sommat which I have just looked and it is a peace lily omg how apt and I didnt even realise! :love:

Awww, that's nice - there's must have been something guiding you towards the peace lily and you didn't even know it :)

It will probably need lots of water, but don't leave it sitting in water. Enjoy your memories of him! x

Back