• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh ..

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
I can't believe my beautiful baby girl has gone :cry: This is SO hard, and the pain is unbarable :cry: I guess at least she'll be with her Soul mate now, Little Charlie .. and Boo too! Really cant cope with this though, Feel like my lifes been ripped to shreds :cry: :cry: :cry: XX

photo18-1.jpg

P1010150.jpg

gfrju.jpg

P1010127.jpg

toprint20.jpg

Run Free Princess, Mummy's love will never end ... I love You :cry: X

tills was a very pretty, lovely bun. just think how lucky you were to ahve her in your life, and how lucky she was to have you as her bunny-mum.

Awww, Becki :cry: , she was a gorgeous bunny.
I know how hard this is :cry: , she was so lucky to have had
you for a mummy. Sending hugs and thinking of you!
x

Awww Becki - we are all sorry about Tilly..... You were the best mum she could ever ask for never forget that- and always know that what you did, was because you loved her! She had a good life Becki and it was all because of you.
I know it hurts like hell.... so sending you huges hugz! - I know it doesnt feel like it now, but the pain will get less - and you will start to remember only the good tiimes you 2 shared!
We're all here for you Becki! ( hugest hugz)

Aww Becki, Tilly was such a beautiful, special bunster, I don't think there is a picture of her that doesn't show her beauty and personality. :love: Maybe she wasn't here long but she touched your life and that feeling of love will always stay with you. :) Hugs to you Becki. Xx

so lovely and so loved..i wish there was something i could say to make things better but theres nothing nayone could ever say...
shes gone but nor forgotten EVER..((HUGS))

Back