• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny love - need examples!?

thehappypixi

Warren Scout
So much of the time I spend with anti social, abused ill treated rabbits just to get them to the stage where they don't have a panic attack when held, they then go onto new owners to form bonds of love. I don't see it. My buns, I love them but one really doesn't like me (Pepper) she only loves Humpy. Humpy is lush but I think he's a bit dence! Not so much loving as stupidly uncaring!

How do your buns express affection toward you? My rats kiss me and curl up under my chin, brux and chatter. I've let rabbits come up close thinking they're getting comfortable with me and then they bite me! That's not the repayment I was looking for!! Lol :D

when i am sitting on the floor mady runs up to me and sits or lays by my side. she's not a licker - she's only ever licked me twice

my Basil is a snuggly bun, he will lick you, slepe on your arms, nible you and snuggle up to you :love: holly on the otehr hand will give your hand a quick nudge and she will be off :roll:

I'm not sure my bunnies really love me. I think they only love me when there is food around. :cry: Although Gasket does occasionally jump on to the back of the sofa and groom me and Tappet leaped onto my lap last night. I think they are too loved up with each other tbh.

:D I was feeling particualrly unloved yesterday, can you tell? Everything I have to put the buns through like cutting off matts, bathing eyes, clipping nails and grooming doesn't evoke the reactions I'd like. I got bitten twice yesterday - don't they know I'm doing it to be kind?!
At least the one with matted fur can only scratch me, she has no insisors!

Buu will come and put her head down for me to give her nose rubs, if I stop she kind of looks at me like what do you think your doing then she starts headbutting me until I start again :shock: :lol:

Trip cuddles right up to me and flops right next to me, then he spands ages licking me and will lay on me for ages if im laying on the floor :love:

Beau lays next to me and flops alot

I think Scarlett only loves me when I give her the pineapple and papya vitamins though because she only snuggles up or pays me any attention when I get them out :lol: But she will sometimes come over and nudge me when she is running about :lol:

Back