• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

woohoo i actually got one

OMG I SAW THOSE THEY LOOK ACE-

i saw the huuuuuuuuuge one in P&H (which i may add has updated the runs they keep the rabbits in and also sell hutches that are PLENTY big enough now)

I had to choose between that and a burgundy material tunnel (the stripey one cant remember what its called- with the carrot chew inside)

I chose the tunnell.

Let me know how it goes

They are HUGE willow balls! Mandy has a picture of Audrey contemplating one in her signature :lol:

I'd love to get one for Jen, but she'd probably eat it in a day :cry: :lol:

:lol: i can't wait to see Holly's reaction :lol: she looks so suprised when a pellet comes out the treat ball, but she is fab at bunny foot ball :lol: i might have to get Basil one :oops:

I got my girls one of these last Sunday (I actually spent quite a bit on them :oops: tunnel, willow balls, a bed, a harness.... :oops: It is their birthday today though!!)

So far they haven't touched it :roll:

I got sox and nibs one of these about 2 months ago. They are huge, far bigger than nibs who is a nethie. They destroyed it within 4 weeks (which is v quick considering their size and the fact that nibs doesnt really like to chew things he is allowed to :roll: )

I have just bought them another one thinking they will love it agian, but they are no where near as interested in this one as they were in the last, i dont know why!!!

Morrigan1981 said:
They are HUGE willow balls! Mandy has a picture of Audrey contemplating one in her signature :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: It took Audrey quite a while to demolish hers- and she didnt eat it properly, she just left a huge pile of twigs under the kitchen table :lol:

mandy said:
Morrigan1981 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: It took Audrey quite a while to demolish hers- and she didnt eat it properly, she just left a huge pile of twigs under the kitchen table :lol:

I find one nibble and they fall apart, and yes your left with a load of twigs.
I think it's because they are not woven together just pushed together to form a ball.

Lisa I agree Pampered Piggies is an excellent outlet. Ive had 4 orders now and its comes quickly and all so reasonable ! :D

Mine pulled theirs to bits, but I collected up the sticks, tied them together wi9th string and have suspended them from various points around the shed. keeps them entertained! x Jess

Back