• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need some pictures please

sgprescue

Mama Doe
To save me trawling through hundreds of threds I thought I would start a new one. I want some pics of enclosures to print off for our rabbit awareness day next month. I want pics of hutches inside big enclosures, sheds with runs attached, large self made enclosures etc (no bog standard hutch/run set ups please ;)), these can be indoor our outdoor set ups.

Thanks for your help :thumb:

Is this any good for you? Hope so :D
Rabitts0125.jpg

Pic_0015.jpg

Pic_0006.jpg

Pic_0027.jpg

Pic_0011.jpg

Aug-Nov06me01032.jpg

PhotosVideoClips020406062.jpg

Sorry, thats the only goodish ones I have, I can take more of any view you like, you can pm me if you need to, although I am sure lots of peeps on here will be as keen to show off their bunny palaces! :lol:

Here's what Simba and Nala used to have before we moved and let them have a whole room.. might be of help to you though

newpen2.jpg

newpen1.jpg

I will post some as soon as I can, my photobucket account has gone down for some reason :cry: :shock: :roll:

This is similar to Diddeen's - hope it's useful though. Both the long run and the pen can be shut off from the cage, and the panels in the long run are hinged and fold down for easy access.

19c82672.jpg

Back