• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a TRIO!!!!! Yay!!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
and it was all totally painless!

I bonded on Thursday...a few days earlier than planned and it went swimmingly! No growling or lunging just some fur pulling from all the humping. My fears about the boys were ungrounded, Fiver was a total wuss and went to sleep next to me while Marley and Scout fought it out for top humper!

Marley....the tiniest of the three....has emerged as dominant bun and they are all living together in the hutch quite happily. Its so nice to see him with other rabbits, he looks so happy :D

However.....do they all have to go to the vets together now? I need a bigger carrier if so!

I have loads of pics to post later too!

Wow! That's great you have bonded a trio.

I have a bonded pair and I take them to the vets separately. I would take them together but it is stressful enough with one rabbit, let alone two!

If not, perhaps you could take them in a dog carrier type thing, they're a bit bigger.

Well done thats excellent news ! I bought a big carrier for my trio and the two frenchies for vet trips. Thinks its an atlas 400. :D

we always take both or all three dependent on the grouping.
when we bonded our 2 giants with our dutch it all went
back to square one when one of the giants needed splitting
temporarily (one night).

Neil

Back