• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pics of F&B

capel

Warren Veteran
Yesterday I moved the table out of the way as Floss always binkies her way around when the space is clear. However, Bournville doesn't share her enthusiasm and would rather the table was there as that's his favourite place in the afternoon. It's quite obvious from his body language what he thought about the whole thing!!
DSC01895.jpg

Here they are doing their circling dance trying to ensure that the other doesn't get to the food first! They are waiting for me to put their veg down.
[/img]
DSC01896.jpg

All tucked up and ready for bed!

DSC01899.jpg
[/img]

Have a look at the bald patch there on Thursday's photo and compare it with the one I took this this afternoon (In rabbit Care section)

Bald patch or not Floss is :love:
And do you polish Bournville, he is so shiney :lol:

I replied in your other thread re Floss. I suspect over barbering by Bournville might be the cause.....

Janex

:lol: Yep..good old Cherry Blossom! I think it's just that black coats always look shinier than others. He's beginning to get quite a few grey hairs now though.

Back