• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the buns formally known as Wattle and Daub

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These two bunnies were part of a group rescued from not too good conditions and fostered by Sally and her family
Her hubby named them after the muck on their original hutches but now they are ready for new homes and so have been given more attractive names by Sally's son James

so meet Tara :D
Eve.jpg

and the lovely Sara
Esther.jpg

they both say a big thank you to Sally for the care she gave them...and to James who is a big help and I think shows signs of being a brilliant rabbit owner himself in a few years! :D

Sara is the friendliest , with Tara being shy... but they are both lovely young girls who are looking for a home together..or can be split to go and live with neutered males.

somebody should start a database of rabbit names or would that take
away the fun of naming/renaming?
our latest BooBoo Louise Michelle had her name chosen for her before we
even got her. my sister still isn't speaking to me! :lol: :lol:

I think the forum must still be a bit wobbly, this is my 3rd attempt to reply to this thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

These are really lovely girls. They were dirty, neglected and very very nrevous when I got them. They took a lot of patience to get them to accept hooman hands, (as a result this hoomans hands got an interesting pattern of bites on them :shock: ) They are now still very shy, but much happier to be handled. They love their pellets, and after a bit of shock at being given some hay, they worked out that it tastes yummy, and eat lots of it :D

Our home is very empty without them, but I know that Jill will help them find wonderful forever homes :D

I can't tell you how much I am missing these girls. I don't think I am a natural fosterer, I have been in bits since Friday :oops: :roll:

Please, someone offer them a kind and loving home, so that I don't feel quite so awful about not keeping them here.

BirdieBun said:
gosh Jill what is it with you and Dutchies you get loads! :love:

the recent groupd of dutches all came in together.. and yep we've had groups of dutch bunnies before...they are lovely and such attractive bunnies the usually home easily.

Don't worry Sally they are very happy here..love their greens and their toys..and someone is coming to look at them this weekend :D

Back