• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proper food 4 pets

Pretty good, a few of the buns (R.I.P) still preferred SS over it :roll:

One in particular loved it and refused to eat anything else for the duration of our trial :roll:

Gem said:
Pretty good, a few of the buns (R.I.P) still preferred SS over it :roll:

One in particular loved it and refused to eat anything else for the duration of our trial :roll:

Thanks, is it much more expensive than SS pellets?

No idea, I only did the trial, have a look of the BunnyBasics site :)

I guess it depends on how much you'd need

the RRP for 10kg of SS is £14.99 :eek:

If you are talking about the Hi fi pellets I use them for my resident bunnies and they love them. They are much higher in fibre than other pellets. The only reason I dont feed them to all of the bunnies here is they are not readily available in the shops so harder for people adopting bunnies to get hold of.

Oops

Snowy .... didn't see your post .... and have asked same question ... plus a question about what the heck 'extruded' is on rabbit welfare. :oops:

I also couldn't find a wicker carrier big enough for the two big girls .... would hate their first journey to be 'wedged' in a carrier!!!

Melanie

(ps JS CD was fab)

Oh right, well we will see if we get any response as I think it be could if we could get a supply

Sorry to hear about the wicker basket, will see if I can find one

As someone said on the other thread ... looks like the PF4P Hi fi pellets get the paws up

I'm not popular this morning though .... the postman woke us up really early ... OH got up to see postman and it was the free sample of SS pellets and a jingly free toy that I got when joining RWA!!! I had to snigger when he got into bed muttering!!

On the good side the concrete looks beautiful (never thought I'd hear myself say that) shed will be paid for on Monday morning .... have been to the wood place and looked at bits of wood to make the run ... it's all full steam ahead ... can't wait.

About the wicker carriers .... I will need to measure the bunnies so I can see how they will fit .... Might just be better to get two seat belts made!!!

Melanie

Since the forum is unwell havent had a chance to see all relevent threads to us.

This is where we currently stand. with a quick Recap for new members.

Proper Food 4 pets (PF4P) is a company owned 50% by Me and Tracey (we are the Owners of Bunny Basics). PF4P imports, packages and distrubutes our own brand of products to petshops in the UK.

PF4P Is still a startup and as such does not have the reach of big companies such as Burgess, Supreme etc. As time goes on we are expanding our stockists. Very soon we also hope to bring on line the franchisees of PF4P's other sister company.

As we have said in the past the food was formulated to be the best with no compromise. Very soon will be put forward for VEGAN certification, that will make it the only Rabbit food in the UK that is certified free from animal products. Currently you can purchase the food from any of our stockists see the website below for details, or of course from Bunny Basics. When a new retailer comes on board we do update the list to include them.

If you would like your local petshop to stock our products ask them to contact us.

Melanie said:
As someone said on the other thread ... looks like the PF4P Hi fi pellets get the paws up

I'm not popular this morning though .... the postman woke us up really early ... OH got up to see postman and it was the free sample of SS pellets and a jingly free toy that I got when joining RWA!!! I had to snigger when he got into bed muttering!!

On the good side the concrete looks beautiful (never thought I'd hear myself say that) shed will be paid for on Monday morning .... have been to the wood place and looked at bits of wood to make the run ... it's all full steam ahead ... can't wait.

About the wicker carriers .... I will need to measure the bunnies so I can see how they will fit .... Might just be better to get two seat belts made!!!

Melanie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back