• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's finished at last

My bunny area, hurrah :D :D

this is my completed bunny area, I am so pleased with it, I have been waiting for the forum to be up to share it with you :D

Mar2007015.jpg

Mar2007018.jpg

Mar2007017.jpg

Mar2007016.jpg

Mar2007019.jpg

They love digging in the bark, Smokie also likes doing circuits up and down the tunnel :D

That is brilliant, i love the storage, and cant believe
the change since the first pics :) !
Bet your bunnys are thrilled :D !
x

I've actually seen this fantastic set up..it is brill :D
Well done Mr Tupperware ..(who was enjoying awell earned beer when i visited!)

I'm soooo jealous :mrgreen: That's an amazing set-up - well done :thumb: I'm loving the digging areas :D

Do your rabbits free range all day or only when you're around? I'm curious as we're trying to figure out what to do with mine for the summer and my OH has suggested a similar setup but I'm afraid of foxes although I've never seen any - we live close to fields and I'm afraid there's enough wild rabbits for them :( I was trying to figure out how to cover an area up without it looking like an eyesore

Also, how easy is it to keep clean? (sorry for all the questions)

kayjay said:
Do your rabbits free range all day or only when you're around? I'm curious as we're trying to figure out what to do with mine for the summer and my OH has suggested a similar setup but I'm afraid of foxes although I've never seen any - we live close to fields and I'm afraid there's enough wild rabbits for them :( I was trying to figure out how to cover an area up without it looking like an eyesore

I used to let them out only when I was around, that was when I had a less secure set up, now I think I will be happy for them to be out when I go out for a bit (though not if I'm out all day). I decided that its too big an area to cover, and they will have permanent access to their sheds, so I think that is ok. Touch wood we dont have a problem with foxes here, well we didnt when we had the hedge, which is easy to slip through, so now we have a proper fence I think that would be harder to get through.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Its fantastic well done :thumb: :thumb:

Wow that is great!! Did your husband do that? He did a great job :thumb: And such gorgeous bunnies :love: :love: :love:

I cant wait to move out and turn my garden into bunnyland :lol:

sillyrabbit said:
Wow that is great!! Did your husband do that? He did a great job :thumb:

yep, he had a little help from brother in law, but the design and build of it all was his hard slog, the bunnies know they are very lucky to have such a kind and caring daddy :D

Back