• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Professional cat piccies...

norrielian

Mama Doe
Hey

Hope you don’t all mind me posting piccies of the cats! I took them to my wedding photographers studio a few weeks ago as I wanted a canvas done as a surprise for my hubbies birthday in July!

Here’s a view of the snaps, I’m chuffed to bits with them but finding it hard to choose!!!

Tara:
tara.jpg

tara4.jpg

tara2.jpg

tara3.jpg

Kia:
Kia4.jpg

Kia3.jpg

Both:
bothcats2.jpg

bothcats.jpg

Lian xx

bumble3130 said:
omg wowwwwwwwwwwwww! those are amazing! id have wanted them all! impossible to pick!

I know, he took 250 shots and has given me 48 to choose from, yikes! Need to pick three pictures!

Can't believe how well they've turned out as the cats were running riot round the studio so I thought he'd only get a couple of decent one's!

The expression on the last one is brilliant!

Which do you think is them, so if you saw that pose even if they were a totally diff colour or something it would remind you of them?

Those pics are amazing! Your puddy cats
are gorgeous :love: !
250 pics :shock: !
I personally would not beable to choose from the
ones you have posted, they are all lovely :D !
Good luck choosing! x

Wow :shock: Those are great!! I really like the second one of Tara best, and my second choice would be the third one. As for Kia, I like the first one :D
And the two of them together are just brilliant :D :lol:

Leah xx

well to balance youd need one of both and one of each-

I like the last one, the first cat on the chair reaching into the air and kia punching the air

Sorry for the delay in replying, I haven't been able to get on the computer over the weekend. Thanks for your comments and great suggestions! I think I'll go for three small square canvases, one with Tara alone, one with Kia alone and a joint one!

I still can't help laughing at the last one, that is exactly the face Kia always pulls (likes she's frowning) so think that will have to be one of them as it shows their true personalities!! :lol: :lol:

Back