• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mindy. SAT UPDATE: Back to normal!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Mindy, my `Psychotic Argente` has gone all quiet! :?
She`s still eating & pooping but is spending most of her time in her bedroom & hasn`t gone for me once today! ( She normally does everytime i go near )!

Please, please, please someone tell me I`m being paranoid..................... I can`t bear this all to start happening all over again!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Su.x

Can you take her temperature Su (rectal so 'normal' thermometer needed) It should be 38.5-40C (101.3-104F)

A temp of 40.6C is considered to be significantly raised.

Sending loads of vibes

Janex

I spoke with Su yesterday afternoon. Mindy's temperature was normal. But Su and Mark are taking NO chances and have moved her away from the other Buns and done another epic 'Virkon' of everything.

Lets hope we hear that all is well this morning

Janex

Morning All,
Yet another sleepless night for us but touchwood Mindy seems o.k this morning & started grunting & thumping as soon as she saw me! :) So hopefully she was just having an off day yesterday ( probably protesting at being confined to quarters )! :roll:

Su.x

Back