• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't look if very squeamish

staceyVB

New Kit
DSCN0999.jpg

These are Gorgeous George's top teeth that he had removed yesterday. The vet gave them to Murray because they were the longest he has ever removed. George isn't as impressed with his 'claim to fame'! :eek:

We got him from a rescue centre before Christmas. They had rescued him from a hutch at the bottom of someone's garden. Two male bunnies together - neither were neutered and the smaller one (we call him tiny) was getting bullied by a rampant George. They had really bad fur & were so so skinny. I think they had a bad diet all their life. I can't get either of them to eat hay and they didn't seem to know what vegetables were to start with.
We noticed that George's teeth were very long at the bottom and the top ones were snapped. So around Christmas time he had the bottom ones removed but because the top ones had snapped we have had to wait this long to get them out.
I think they were so long because we believe he is an old bunny - he is also quite big.
Anyway he is fine, he was eating again within a few hours, he loves excel pellets and veg, but we have to dice it into small pieces for him.
Anyway, this is him - Gorgeous George is appropriate, don't you think?
GorgeousGeorge.jpg

Very weird coincidence. How can these handsome bunnies be so badly treated????

Does Mighty Max ever 'gum' you when he's trying to get your attention - Gorgeous George does it and I have to try hard not to giggle at him.

Don't start me talking about Mighty Max, or I'll never be able to stop!
:lol: Yes he does, and it's sooo cute isn't it?

I love the lower lip of buns that have had their teeth removed. It seems to quiver sometimes and look awfully funny!

Gorgeous George and Mighty Max - a new rock duo maybe??

MM xx
http://www.pettalk-online.com/

Back