• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny home offered

islalee

Warren Scout
Hi I have come to a desion that I have to give up one of my male rabbits and swap him for a female. I was given my boys when they were 4 months and realised that I'd need to neuter them very quickly. They started to fight after neutering and I've had to seperate them. They are now 8 months old and I have tried to rebond them many times but its not going to work. My plan when I was given them was to have them hopping around my berdroom, so I dont have a hutch (well theres one outside but its their daytime, sunny days hutch) and have had to convert a wardrobe into a hutch for one of the boys. Its not much fun for me having a wardrobe taking up that much room and its not fun for my buns to be living on their own, I think my boys want a lady friend each.
I'd like to give swap marley for 1 or two females that i would keep with my other boy. As long as marley was going somewhere nice and with a friend, he might be able to go with another boy, the one im keeping will not. If anyone could help, it would be great.
The female/s I end up with, im not at all concerned what they look like of if they are cuddely or not, doesnt matter to me.

Its been a heart breaking desion to rehome marley, but I think he'll be happier with a bunny friend as will my boy. I decided on marley going because he'll have a better chance at finding a new home, hes a lionhead cross, hes white a part from harliquin ears and a tan bit on his bum and tan circles around his eyes. Hes friendlyer than his friend nunz but still a little unsure with people. Whoever he goes to live with will have to take some of his stuff, toys, blanket and slipper (hes really bonded with my slipper!!!!) And have to give him lots of things to mess up, because making a mess is his favorite thing to do.

By the way we live in portsmouth in hampshire, and have very limited means of travel. I been looking on some of the rescue centres but they're all up north!!!!

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Hey :wave:

Whereabouts in Portsmouth?

Would it help to have them taken else where for bonding?

What about getting them both a partner then bonding into a foursome?

Gem x

Hi,

We are in stamshaw near Northend. And I have solved my problem, my friend is going to take on marley, as she already has 2 females that live in a huge shed with a huge run, and get spoilt rotton, just what my marley deserves, and I get to keep in contact.

I am still looking for 1 or 2 females to live with my Nunzeo. If anyone has some bunns that would like to come live with me, them just let me know!!!!

Yay! my bunns are going to be happy again soon, yay yay yay!

Back