• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new guinea pig Jessie

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
hiding behind her willow ball, think it's abit big

DSCF0135.jpg

Peeking form the hide area

DSCF0142.jpg

Full pic

DSCF0138.jpg

and going for her veg, she also loves the tubes filled with hay to :D

DSCF0129.jpg

and heres some pics of the babies, look how they've grown in the past few weeks.

Heres Casper be very nosey asusual :lol:

DSCF0122.jpg

Poppy being so cute

DSCF0126.jpg

and finally Cleo, how much does she look like her mam Amber :D

DSCF0121.jpg

Thats them now at about 8 1/2 weeks and in my sig is when they were 5 weeks old, they grow so quick. Poor Casper will say his goodbyes to his mam and siblings as they go in the new hutch and he stays here alone with me :lol:

i love the sandy colour bits over jessies eyes! shes lovely

the babies have grown so much havent they - they are adorable tho! so sweet!

Thanks she is just the most gorgeous piggy to me :D I am on the hunt for a good bedding that won't get stuck in poppy's fur, i was told to use wood litter but so far it gets smashed into powder which gets all over Cleo as you can se in the ic. Can't win either way :roll: :lol:

Aww Kezza she is a cutie, as are your buns :love:

Can you get hold of the card squares bedding (bedexcel, ecobed etc) where you are? I use that for my fluffy lionheads and bad hair day texel piggy, and it does not get stuck in the fur, and is not dusty.

Julie

Thanks for the comments, she's becoming more open now coming out to eat and even play in her hay rather than spen every second hiding until i leave the room. Still more nervous of movements unless painfully slow but i would think it's normal for pigs to be scared of sudden movenment, right.

Julie, i can't get eco bed, searched all over and on the internet it comes in big pallets and makes it more exspensive. I'm using wood litter for now and spot checking to remove it when powder. Hmm maybe i could pay my brother to sit cuting all our spare card into little squares, might take a while , lol. That would ahve ben a better product if i could get my hands on it :(

Back