• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treasure Pics for Carol!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Treasure and housebrick so you can see her size Carol :lol:
Treasuresize.jpg

and another
Treasuresizeb.jpg

she has calmed a bit so good news!
and here is the lovely Finlay :love: posing with same brick...and Treasure!
treasuresizea.jpg

This was their first meeting and they were only together a short while but they willl bond very easily..both friendly with each other :D

awwwwwwwwwww there she is looking stunning as ever. finlay is such a handsome little chap! i bet its moments like this that melt ur heart jill - i know they do mine and im not the one whos put in all the hard work getting these buns happy and healthy again

Awww Finlay is gorgeous too :love:

Is he one of the ones that was in the little box that had been fighting?

Hi Jill,
You told me how big Treasure was but I didn't realize just how big she was. No wonder Finley is standing on his back legs...he wants to look her in the eye!....She is lovely though......I'd love to get my hands on her.....what are you saying...."No! you're not spoiling this one!"
Have Finley and her bonded?
Carol

Hi Jill,
You told me how big Treasure was but I didn't realize just how big she was. No wonder Finley is standing on his back legs...he wants to look her in the eye!....She is lovely though......I'd love to get my hands on her.....what are you saying...."No! you're not spoiling this one!"
Have Finley and her bonded?
Carol

Ooh, does Treasure have a new home with Finley?!!

Glad to hear she has calmed down.

They look like a lovely couple :love: :love: :love:

to answer all the questions...
yes Finlay was one of the Dreadful day buns Lynda..and I have to admit he's a favourite of mine..but don't tell the other Honeybunnies :oops:

Finlay and Treasure are not together yet..just tried them out to see if looked good as they have the offer of a home together...now just need a homecheck..see General chat!

Four little paws Carol..sorry post wasn't aimed at you..was for Carolx who wants to adopt them!! But glad you've seen up to date pics of Treasure..and I'm glad you haven't been over to meet Finlay cos I know you'd try to bunny-nap him! :lol:

and Flick once they are bonded I intend to send a letter with pics to the sheltered housing unit who saved Treasure. :D

And Bumble..yes seeing these 2 particular buns together does put a lump in my throat..they have both been through so much

also for those who followed Treasure's story..she had become a bit of a nipper..but this is a lot better than it was...whcih is good news for Finlay! :D

Sorry Jill didn't mean to muscle in.......I knew the post wasn't for me because I'd seen the posts between you and Carol x......But I had to put my two penneth in about Treasure and Findley. Is Carol x having them? Have Treasure and Finley bonded? They both deserve a loving forever home.
Carol

hi 4 little paws Carol...hope you don't think Ii was being funny..just trying to clear up the point of thread! :lol:
Yep Carolx is hopefully having them as a bonded pair... :D

Hi Jill,
Of course I didn't think you were being funny. I am so glad Findley has found a forever home with Treasure.
By the way Bambi has found my stairs and just like Harry use to do she is up and down like a yo yo. She loves them. I don't know what it is about stairs that attract the buns. She has the run of the house now, and the only thing I have to move out of her way is that b****y cockeral. You know I stuck the tail back on....well she is trying to bite it off again....for some reason she wants to make it into a hen! When you have time you'll have to come and see her......but I will not let you in if you have a pet carrier with you....she is staying put!!!!!! I love her soooooo much!
Carol (Bambis' Mum!)

Back