• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got grunted at today.....

Veronica

Mama Doe
.....by Len! Len who is the most 'perfect' bunny ever! I was putting some brocolli into his bowl (slightly moving his over keen nose out of the way in order to do so), and he grunted at me!! :shock:
I was in such shock! He's never grunted at me before!

Prudence alllllways grunts at me...and stamps her fluffy feet in a stroppy manner....but never Len!

I'm going to have to have words with Pru for being a bad influence on my lovely Leonard! :roll: :lol:

lol!!

I have two buns and one is prone to stamping at night, but the other day i went out to feed them - it was their regular time and everything, but he thumped right there in from of me!

I told him not to be so grumpy - a sign he is middle aged i think!!

hmmm i am being growled at by Orchid at the moment but she has always been very vocal towards me as she is totally petrified of me :?

Raine pointed out its the time of year for hormones - if only speying to "calm the hormones down" actually di that :roll: :lol: :lol:

I have the teeniest tinyest lionhead baby at the mo and she stamps and grunts all the time, I've never seen it in such a young bun, when she stamps it doesn't make a noise, it's so pathetic lol.

Back