• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finished bunny home! lots of pics!

Joanne26

Mama Doe
Just thought i would share some pics of our new bunny home,
Hoooooorrrraaaayyyyy, its finished :lol: !
I am in the process of adopting a couple of bunnies, we had originally started out with just the outside hutch and plans for the attached run, and were going to move them into the shed as soon as poss, but the OH came up with this idea, so now they can access the outside hutch when i am not at home, and have loads of extra space inside the shed, oh and the run!
I especially love the little "portholes" he created! Sorry for rambling on but i am soooo excited. Just need the bunnies now :lol: !
x

Picture020.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Joanne26 said:
karen354 said:
Wow thats fantastic! :D how many buns do you house in that ?

I will be having just 2! Liam and a wifey for him (from Angie and Tracey) :wink:

I had little Fizz from there on Saturday :D .. Liam is lovely :love:, have you decided which female you are having ?

karen354 said:
Joanne26 said:
karen354 said:
Wow thats fantastic! :D how many buns do you house in that ?

I will be having just 2! Liam and a wifey for him (from Angie and Tracey) :wink:

I had little Fizz from there on Saturday :D .. Liam is lovely :love:, have you decided which female you are having ?

well my first choice was Rosie, but another lady has her as a first choice also, so if Rosie bonds with her bun then i will need to pick another girlie, but if not Angie will try and bond her with Liam, Phew, confusing! :lol:

That is fantastic! I want one! :D I looked at the first 2 pics and thought 'oh that looks nice' and then I saw the rest :shock: Well done!! Hope your buns love it - how could they not love it? x

Back